SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SFC Val’s Downloads

5/5/2007

I love custom content for the Sims 1. Because of that addiction I have personally started creating both objects and skins for my game. I know that there are lots of other gamers out there who are like me, so I have decided to share my things with those of you who might enjoy using them in your game!

This page is my Sims Home that will provide update information and shortcuts to all of my SimPages for your downloading fix and to my tutorials that can teach you something new and fun to do with your Sims 1 game! You will also find a shortcut to my SFC FAQs page that addresses some of the most common Simming questions that come up in the Simming community.

I hope you enjoy your visit! Questions, suggestions, and comments are always welcome!

Happy day, ya’all!
--Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons