SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Friday, January 4, 2008

1.4.2008 - Announcing the SFC Heavenly Simmed Update!


















Howdy! Howdy, fellow Sims Fans!

This is your friendly Sims Fan, Valzgr8, happy to announce (finally) an update to Dana and Ken's 'Heavenly Simmed'. They have been ready to update since this last summer, but I have been unable to make the changes to their webpages due to real life circumstances. I wish to thank both Dana and Ken, as well as all of the SFC for their support and patience!


Now, before my batteries go completely dead in my wireless keyboard, let me add that Lot collecting Sims Fans should warp to 'Heaven Simmed' to grab all five of their fabulous new additions to the downloads page!


Have a happy day, ya'all!
--Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons