SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Splash Screens Plus!

6/18/2007

This is a project I had in the works for close to a year, now. I put it on the back burner, when my computer crashed forcing me to do a reformat of my puter.

The project got a new dose of energy when Gandalf sent me a nifty Splash Screen he had made and wanted to share with the SFC. Thanks to him, I put forth the extra effort to finish the Splash Screens Plus! Page!

In addition to custom Splash Screens for your Sims 1 game, you will also find LoadLoops to help you further customize your Sims to your perfect taste!

Happy day, ya'all!
--Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons