SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SFC Custom Yak-Yak Collection

6/26/2007

Thankfully, Gnohmon formerly of Livin’ it Up, now a retired Simming Site, has kindly given me permission to recolor and reshape his incredible Yak-Yak! I had been working on several earlier this year, when unfortunately I had a puter crash that caused me to lose several Simming projects I had going, leaving me with little alternative but to start over.

After several weeks of having only spare moments to work on any of my projects, I finally got the finishing touches done on the Yak-Yak collection I started so long ago. I am so delighted to announce the launch of my new Sims Download page, the 'SFC Custom Yak-Yak Collection'!
If you want to know more about these, please surf on over to the new addition and start your collection today!

Happy day, ya'all!

--Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons