SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Announcing the NEW Sims3Fanatics Community!

Howdy! Howdy, fellow Sims Fanatics!

Hubby recently bought me the Sims3, and because I have enjoyed it so much, I decided that there should be a Sims3Fanatics Community to go with the SimsFanaticsCommunity and Sims2Fanatics Community!

Thus, I opened us another group and now am inviting all of our fellow Sims3 fans to join! Come one, come all and share your Sims3 stuffs with the rest of the Sims Fanatics Community!

SFC Staff members should get joined up so I can enable your staff powers! I shall see you there!
Happy day, ya'all!
--Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons