SFC Updates

Get information on the latest SFC updates and post your thoughts!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update to Group 1

A little update to group 1. I have a few new building supplies for you. Sticking with the white theme that I seem to be so fond of most recently, I have a white wood door frame, interior door and Windsor style window for you. In Addition I also have a new set of pool rugs for you as well to give your Simmies pool a whole new look - the Crystal Clear Pool Rug Set. You'll be able to find these in the group under the build mode and the outdoor/for the pool files folders if you'd like to download them.

And don't forget tomorrow I'll have a brand new home for your Simmies in the Estates Group. If you'd like to get a head start on the shopping list, click here to get a peak at it! Happy Simming Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

web site hit counter
Things Remembered Coupons